At Jay Khodiyar Machine Tools we produce, export and Supply optimal quality briquetting plant. Biomass briquetting plants are excellent eco-friendly energy sourcing machines for several industries such as paper, plastic and wood in India. We manufacture and supply a complete range of products that comprises of several models for briquetting plants. We also produce customized plants as per the specifications and requirements of our customers. These biomass briquetting plants make briquettes from Agricultural Waste, Forestry Waste and Industrial Waste.
Biomass Briquettes & Biomass Briquetting Plant
We produce and supply the entire range of Briquetting Plants, Biomass Briquetting Plant, Briquettes, of supreme quality and made with outstanding quality in India.
We supply the most excellent bio-mass briquetting plants that are supplied to clients not only in India but the entire parts of the world. Since the establishment of M/S JAY KHODIYAR MACHINE TOOLS in 1994 under the management of Mr. Sanjay Tilala, our business has flourished in every aspect. With years of experience after a modest commencement, we have now accomplished a huge business group with an immaculate position. We are the chief producers of Briquetting Plant Company in India – Rajkot. We produce Biomass Briquetting Plant that utilizes Agricultural Waste, Forestry Waste, and Industrial Waste and is suitable for India where agriculture is the foremost occupation. Since fuel is the basic necessity of industries and there is a scarcity of traditionally utilized fuels like Coal, Natural Gases, Kerosene, Diesel, Lignite etc. Hence people are attracted to Biomass Briquettes and Biomass Briquetting Plant which is comparatively cheaper and can be availed as much as needed.
Biomass Briquetting Plant
Briquette Press is used for binder less production of high density fuel briquettes i.e. “biocoal” from all types of degradable biomass, residues & wastes such as groundnut shell, wood waste, baggasse (sugar cane stalk), cotton shell/stalk, mustard husk/straw, coffee husk pine needle, saw dust etc.
The machine is a heavy duty, ram type reliable press designed for continuous operation, equipped with a sturdy crank gear, cross head and two flywheels. One of the flywheels acts as a pulley and is driven by the main motor through flat belt. Forced lubrication is provided by an oil-circulating system with dual filtration and forced cooling.
The Benefits of Biomass Briquetting Plant
Biomass Briquetting Plant has numerous benefits some of them include:
- Since this plant uses bio-waste which is available in surplus quantity at a very inexpensive price rates. The process is possible in all agricultural, developing nations as well as underdeveloped nations across the world.
- Our Biomass Fuel Machine offer high performance, flawlessly and consistently as well as the fuel produced is of excellent quality. Hence the investors can make huge profits by supplying them in the market.
- Our Briquetting Equipment is certain to fetch the investors a swift ROI.
- This project is absolutely ecological.
- There are never any restrictions from the pollution control board for the usage of this machine.
- In our country, the Biomass Briquetting Plant investors obtain liberations from tax and duties like income tax, depreciation, sales tax, VAT, excise duty etc.
Biomass Briquetting Plant raw materials
Forest and agricultural discardedremnants,mainly makeup the best raw-materials for Biomass briquetting plant. Propitiously these are wastes that are disposed of unproductively by simply burning off them hence briquetting is the best way to make the best of them. The briquettes prepared with the help of these materials are eco-friendly on one hand and on the other hand they are absolutely competent&inexpensive fuel.
The below given list are the widely preferred raw-material supplies for briquetting applications.
- Husks of crops: Palm husk, Rice Husk,Coffee husk,Soybean husk,Cotton Husk etc.
- Shells of agricultural or farm harvests: Cotton shells, Coconut shell, Groundnut Shell,Castor seed shell etc.
- Saw Dust, Rubber Wood Dust, bark of trees, Bamboo dust, Wood Chips and all sort of and woody materials etc.
- Straw and stalks of plants: Cotton Stalks, Mustard Stalk,Rice stem etc.
- Other kinds of agricultural waste products such as Coir pith,Tobacco waste,Tea waste, Jute waste,Olive yard waste, Vineyard waste etc.